Many companies and corporations have supplier diversity initiatives that require them to use the services of certified businesses. PTS Compliance Consulting helps women- and/or minority-owned businesses throughout the U.S. to navigate the documentation process of becoming a certified WBE (Women’s Business Enterprise) and/or MBE (Minority Business Enterprise).
- Have an initial conversation with the client by way of a conference call and/or video chat
- Review all documentation required for the process
- Input application and follow the status
- If required, use the services of professionals to review legal documents; e.g., franchises, trust agreements, operating agreements, tax forms
- Follow up on all email notices received by the applicant
- Be accessible to client during the complete application process
- Support client during the recertification process each year thereafter